Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Off to St. George

Well the week is winding down.  End of quarter for Jessica and JJ.  They have done well.  So happy for Jessica and all her hard work.  It is and will pay off.  

JJ played a soccer game Tuesday night.  They tied.  It was a good game.  Always things to learn.  It is fun to watch these 10 year old boys out there fighting for the ball.  Such good exercise for them.  
I had a meeting tonight with my favorite women to work with.  They are so great and I feel so blessed to be working with them.  Also, so happy they are my friends.  Great examples and so fun to be with.  I actually look forward to my meetings with them.  I miss them if we don't meet.  I guess that is good.  Makes our callings more fun when we work with such great people.  

I am off  to pick up my mom and heading to St. George to spend a few days with Kay.  She is down there with her trailer so we are going to go play.  This will be so fun.  We are all excited.  My wonderful perfect man is going to do the kids running around and school work and church work and all that cooking and cleaning stuff.  He is so great and so supportive and good to let me do this.  So lucky to have my man.  I love him.  He is the best.  Jessica asked me who she is going to talk to till 3 a.m.  I told her "me".  She is just going to call me every night and tell me all her adventures.  Great fun.  We have some good laughs and cries together.  

Megan will be working the night shift most the time I am gone.  She works way too hard.  But doing so good in almost being a R.N.  Oh so close.  Way to go girl.  


No comments: