Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..........

This morning I woke up at 5:15 when I heard Jeff walk out the front door.  I heard the shovel against the railing and knew my honey was shoveling snow.  When he came in I asked him if there was much snow and he said a lot, and still coming down.  Yipee, I thought.  I love running in the snow.  (Well walking now since I don't run much.  But I did do a few quick steps just to keep up with Becky.)  It was a beautiful morning and soft fluffy snow to crunch down for an hour of walking.  Tonight, I can tell my legs are tired from the workout this morning.  I am so out of shape.  But, I enjoyed the brisk air, and falling snow in my face and the crunch of snow at 6 A.M. Ready for Christmas now.  It just gets one in the mood.

Later I will post a picture and a little blog about JJ.  Funny coming right up.

No comments: