Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

Usually I like to play a little trick or joke on my kids.  Last year it was a funny dinner.  Today I better get to it if I am going to make something happen.  We will see.

But I haven't updated for a while so I have a few events to write about.  Last Thursday, I headed to St. George.  I stopped in Spanish Fork and picked up mom.  Dad brought her that far so I wouldn't have to go all the way to Price.  So we headed out and met up with Kay.  She was there with her trailer so we joined her and had an amazing weekend.  Jeff was his wonderful self and ran the house.  

It was nice being with mom and my sister.  We swam in the pool there and enjoyed 80 degree weather.  Even mom swam.  We visited and ate good food.  We watched a couple of good movies and then headed home on Monday.  The weather was starting to get chilly on Monday and we came back to snow.  Yuk.  Mom came back and stayed the week here.  That was nice.  Jeff took her home on Friday.  

It was fun to have her.  She was able to see JJ play his soccer game.  He played his last indoor game last night.  Now he starts outside.  So it was a good week having her here.  We were able to meet Aunt Joyce and Dee for lunch a day.  

JJ got sick again.  It has been a rough winter for him.  So he was down for a couple of days.  We got his county report done and he hit the bed.  He was there all weekend but made it to school on Monday so that is good.  

Jessica had Prom this weekend.  She had a date on Friday night and then the dance on Saturday.  So it was an eventful Saturday.  I had the first ward baptism that I was in charge of.  Well Chris, my 2nd counselor, did all the work before had and I just made sure it went ok on Sat.  It did.  There was a lot of other stuff going on but Jeff came home early from Helper and so that helped a ton.  He is always the life saver at our house.  

So I am going to post some pictures of Jessica in her pretty dress.  She looked like a princess.  Megan came and helped and it was fun to have her a part of it.   

No comments: